No new pictures right now but a few cute stories...
1. We take a daily walk to the local park which is full of different kinds of climbing structures. Kenan loves the slide. I put him at the top of a straight slide and he wanted to go down on his stomach. About 1/2 way down (not a long slide) he planted his hands and the front half of his body stopped but the back side didn't and he did a complete flip... landed on his bottom and kept going. I freaked out but he didn't seem to notice that anything unusual happened. Whew, glad he landed safely!
2. Yesterday he told me he was "stinky." I changed his diaper and gave it to him and told him to go put it in the trash. I hadn't ever done this before..... after a strangely long silence I went to find him. He was nowhere to be found. I panicked and then realized I hadn't checked the downstairs bathroom. Found him.... he had put the entire diaper in the toilet and was saying "bye-bye" to the "stinky." He just didn't realize the entire diaper didn't go in the toilet! Good thing he didn't flush!
That's it for now.